Monday, May 2, 2016

VIDEO: HASHTAGS Jimboy, Nikko and McCoy Play a SEXY ARMPIT GAME! Whew! SHARE this post if you find this HOT!!! Rate their pits from 1-10!


I cannot count anymore how many times I've played the video over and over again.
These Hashtag cuties are just so hot and sexy, don't you think?
My only disappointment is that the other boys were not included.
I would have liked to see Jameson's armpits getting taped, too!
Argh!

Anyway, I should not complain much.
Sana, sa susunod sila na lahat at yung game ay yung didilaan nila isa-isa ang 
mga armpits ng ka-Hashtag nila. Di ba masarap siguro yun?
Hehe.

ARMPIT RATINGS:

Jimboy: 8
Nikko: 7
McCoy: 8

YUMMMMMM!!!

Enjoy the video and please SHARE!
Thanks!


VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP!!!



Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin