Monday, March 28, 2016

How does this photo of ALDEN RICHARDS in a sexy pose make you feel! Share this post if it makes you feel horny! Rate his pits from 1-10!



I have a strong feeling that either Alden is gay or bisexual or had had sexual relations with a guy before. Have you seen a candid and sweet pic of him and Derrick Monasterio in their younger days?
Was that photo doctored? Or did it capture the true lustful desires of both twinks for each other.
I dunno with all of you, but I stand by my hunch. I do not give a flying fuck if the whole AlDub Nation hates on me because of that. LOL!

That makes him all the more mysterious and hot, you know!

Damn!


SHARE if you LIKE ALDEN, gay or straight!

ENJOY!


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin