Tuesday, March 29, 2016

13 PICS!!! If you can guess his name and name one movie he stars in, I will give you his JAKOL VIDEO link after your SHARE or RT this post on your timelines! Rate his pits from 1-10!


Paolo Serrano oozes with sex appeal like no other bomba stars out there for me.
I'm not sure if it's his face, his body, his tats or armpits. I guess it's just the way he stares
at the camera like he knows what is in your mind and he is game with whatever it is.
Look at those pits, aren't they SUPER HOT?

I rate his pits as 10/10!
Yep!
No doubt about it.
I wonder, though, what those sexy pits smell like up close and personal.
Hehe.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR TIMELINES!
Sorry about the caps!
 Enjoy the pics!

MORE OF HIM AFTER THE JUMP!!!








Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin