Saturday, February 27, 2016

The SEXIEST and HOTTEST Martin Del Rosario PIC ----YET! Rate his armpits from 1-10! And SHARE this post if you want more of HIM!!!

I think it's OFFICIAL!
I'm officially obsessing with MDR!
I just want more and more of him!
I'm sure I am not alone in this obsession.
But I want to shout out on the rooftops that I am his number 1 OBSESSOR!
Ahahaha! Not sure if there's a word like that but I am his number 1 armpit fan!
He can be my KING in the ARMPIT LAND for all I care and I wouldn't be tired of obsessing to kiss, lick and suck on his sexy, sexy pits! GRRRR!!!

FULL PIC AFTER THE JUMP BELOW!
ENJOY and PLEASE SHARE!
BAWAL madamot dito!


FULL PIC AFTER THE JUMP!!!






Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin