Saturday, February 20, 2016

8 PICS of Martin Del Rosario! Sorry but I don't think I will ever get tired of any armpit pic of his. At least for now, since he is still hot stuff these days! SHARE THIS POST if you love MARTIN!

Did anybody of you watch today's episode of Karelasyon?
Was it any good?
At this point, I really don't care if he gets typecast for gay roles. I just wish he gets steamier scenes in every drama story he is in on TV. There should be at least a scene where someone licks either of his pits or at least smells them like they did with Dennis Trillo.
Martin is a terrific actor.
I think he should go for more mature roles playing a gay guy.
He could be the ULTIMATE GAY ICON of today.
Go, MARTIN!
Make your momma proud!
<3



Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin