Sunday, October 4, 2015

VIDEO: Vintage video shows MTV Asia VJ Donita Licks Ice Cream off of VJ Utt's armpit! How do you feel about this video? ==============> SHARE if you like THIS!!!


There are so many things to get pissed about this vid. First, I'm pissed at Donita Rose for having the opportunity to do that with Utt. I was prolly VJ Utt's biggest secret admirer back in highschool. So, imagine my shock when I stumbled upon this video just a few days ago. Second, I'm pissed because I can't get a better quality of this scene. God! I hate this so much! Don't you? LOLZ!



The VIDEO after the JUMP!!!




video


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MORE HOT AND SEXY PICS FROM OLD POSTS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin